"Times running out the door your running in"
Play this at my funeral
This song just about sums me and relationships up. I have had my share of good and bad – sometimes the good come at the wrong time in your life and they are gone before you realise what you had. And the bad tend to linger like a shit stench. I also have a tendency to rush in headlong and reckless until all the shadows and the pain envelope me.
I want it now
I want it now
Not the promises of what tomorrow brings
I need to live in dreams today
Im tired of the song that sorrow sings
And I want more than I can get
Just trying to, trying to, trying to forget
I'd walk to you through rings of fire
And never let you know the way I feel
Under skin is where I hide
The love that always gets me on my knees
And I want more than I can get
Just trying to, trying to, trying to forget
Nothing ever lasts forever
Nothing ever lasts forever
Nothing ever lasts forever
Nothing ever lasts forever
I want it nowI want it now
Dont tell me that my ship is coming in
Nothing comes to those who wait
Times running out the door youre running in
So, I want more than I can get
Just trying to, trying to, trying to forget
Nothing ever lasts forever
Nothing ever lasts forever
Nothing ever lasts forever
Nothing ever lasts forever
All the shadows and the pain
Are coming to you
All the shadows and the pain
Are coming to you
All the shadows and the pain
Are coming to you
All the shadows and the pain
Are coming to you
All the shadows and the pain
Are coming to you
All the shadows and the pain
Are coming to you
All the shadows and the painAre coming to you
From Wikipedia
“Nothing Lasts Forever”
Single by Echo & the Bunnymenfrom the album Evergreen
Released
1997
Format
7" single, CD single
Genre
Alternative rock
Label
London
Writer(s)
Will Sergeant, Ian McCulloch, Les Pattinson
Producer
Echo & the Bunnymen
Echo & the Bunnymen singles chronology
"Inside Me, Inside You"(1992)
"Nothing Lasts Forever"(1997)
"I Want To Be There (When You Come)"(1997)
"Nothing Lasts Forever" is a single by Echo & the Bunnymen which was released in 1997. It was the first single released after Ian McCulloch, Will Sergeant and Les Pattinson reformed the band. It was also the first single to be released from their 1997 album, Evergreen. It reached number 8 on the UK Singles Chart.[1] The single was released as a 7-inch single and as two separate CD versions — apart from the title track all three releases had different track listings. The French and German versions of the CD releases also had different track listings.

No comments:
Post a Comment